Traveling veterinarians can be a convenient and stress free way to ensure the optimal health for your pet. We offer a wide range of veterinary services including:
- complete, thorough physical exams
- illness and injury screenings
- dental examinations
- medication prescriptions
- preventative medicine: customized programs for vaccinations, deworming, flea control
- internal medicine: bloodwork, urinalysis, fecal exams
- behavior counselling: scratching, aggression, house soiling, phobias
- microchip placement
- senior care: monitor organ function, weight, medications, diet, pain management
- hospice care: quality of life determinations, diet and hydration, tips for senior comfort
- compassionate at-home euthanasia: private and communal cremation available
- personalized referral to veterinary specialists as needed for optimal care
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered by cash or check. Visa/Mastercard coming soon.
- Our housecall service fees are comparable and competitive with traditional veterinary hospitals.
- Each visit will consist of a physical exam fee per pet and one trip fee per location
- A written estimate will be available upon request for additional services based on physical exam findings and vaccine status.
We reserve the option of charging a house call fee for failure of the pet or the client to be home at the time of the appointment